In developing case strategy for personal injury and insurance litigation trials, lawyers interpret evidence from their trained, legal perspective, which is different from that of a layperson. Lawyers can often craft an even stronger case strategy, though, by acquiring a deeper understanding of the reaction of potential jurors to the various elements of their strategy through qualitative research.
Focus groups among consumers without any expertise in law (i.e. potential jurors) offer case insights that are more consistent with jury deliberations than we can appreciate on our own. In fact, the insights revealed in focus groups, are sought after by many experienced trial lawyers as a core part of their normal trial preparation process.
Jeremy’s Case Strategy Optimization Service includes:
- Confidential review and understanding of your case strategy (through discussion with you and review of relevant documents)
- Development of a discussion guideline for the focus group(s)
- Recruiting for the focus group(s)
- Leading the focus group discussion(s)
- Summary of the findings and recommendations to you for your case strategy, based on those insights
Jeremy’s objective in offering his Case Strategy Optimization Service is to help lawyers arrive at a case strategy that puts their client in the best possible position for success. To discuss this service further, please contact Jeremy.